With the Coronavirus epidemic happening around the world, we understand how much it means for people to feel safe and confident in the cleaning procedures for places they visit. Our vans are cabins on wheels and we take extreme precaution to assure that our quests are entering into a clean and safe environment. Below is our cleaning process for every van that returns and leaves our shop, designed to give you the confidence that we are doing everything in our power to mitigate the spread of Covid 19.
Our Cleaning Process
1. Wash hands before touching anything
2. Put on gloves and mask
3. Sanitize keys, door handles, cleaning supplies, and commonly touched surfaces on and in the van
4. Remove all linens and place them in a container to be washed
5. Remove any containers or objects in Van to being cleaning
6. Wipe down and sanitize cooler, black box container and other objects
7. Empty gray water, sanitize water tanks, then clean out with eco-friendly soap - let dry out
8. Remove floor mats and spray down with soap and water - let dry out
9. Vacuum thoroughly
10. Clean the sink and all dishes, utensils and cooking materials
11. Sanitize all dishes, utensils and cooking materials
12. Wipe down all surfaces with industrial strength disinfectant
13. Fill the “clean water” jug with fresh water and place both jugs back in Van - sanitizing the handles
14. Place cooler, black box container, and other objects back in van
15. Wipe down floor mats and put them back in the van
16. Wash the outside of the van with eco-friendly cleaner
17. Wash van from top to bottom and wheels last
18. Dry the van with a towel
19. Clean the windows with window cleaner - inside and out
20. Place clean floor mats back in van then sanitize them
21. Remove gloves and sanitize hands
22. Put on new gloves for linens
23. Put fresh linens in van and set beds
We are committed to providing a clean and safe alternative for travel. We care about your confidence in us so we take our. time cleaning and disinfecting each van before and after every rental.
sCAMPer Van Liability Disclaimer: disclaimer info
Georgia COVID-19 Business Safety Act
Effective Date: August 5, 2020.
'Warning Under Georgia law, there is no liability for an injury or death of an individual entering these premises if such injury or death results from the inherent risks of contracting COVID-19. You are assuming this risk by entering these premises.