My name is Adam and I am the Fleet Manager here in Atlanta as well as the Director of Quality Control. It’s my job and duty to clean and prep each Van for each renter.
During these times, I understand that extra precaution must be taken to ensure the healthy and safety of you, your family, ourselves, and the community. We, at sCAMPer Van, have taken various measures to clean and sanitize the vans thoroughly.
Below, I have written out a step-by-step list of how I clean, prep and sanitize each of our vans. We are taking this serious because we care about each and every customer, as well as the people you may come in contact with. Our vans our your home for some time, so we do our absolute best to make sure you feel safe in your home on wheels.
sCAMPer Van and I are dedicated to create a clean, safe, welcoming, and fun trip for you, your partner, family, pets, and friends. We strive for excellence and hope you consider renting one of our vans for your next adventure.
Atlanta Fleet Manager & Director of Quality Control
1. Wash hands before touching anything
2. Put on gloves and mask (replacing if become dirty or rip)
3. Sanitize keys, door handles, cleaning supplies, and commonly touched surfaces on and in the van
4. Remove all linens and place them in a container to be washed
5. Remove any containers or objects in Van to being cleaning
6. Wipe down and sanitize cooler, black box container and other objects
7. Empty gray water, sanitize water tanks, then clean out with eco-friendly soap - let dry out
8. Remove floor mats and spray down with soap and water - let dry out
9. Vacuum thoroughly
10. Clean the sink and all dishes, utensils and cooking materials
11. Sanitize all dishes, utensils and cooking materials
12. Wipe down all surfaces with eco-friendly cleaner
13. Fill the “clean water” jug with fresh water and place both jugs back in Van - sanitizing the handles
14. Place cooler, black box container, and other objects back in van
15. Wipe down floor mats and put them back in the van
16. Begin washing the outside of the van with eco-friendly cleaner
17. Wash van from top to bottom and wheels last
18. Dry the van with a towel
19. Clean the windows with window cleaner - inside and out
20. Place clean floor mats back in van then sanitize them
21. Remove gloves and sanitize hands
22. Put on new gloves for linens
23. Put fresh linens in van and set beds (vans 3 & 4)
24. Check all batteries, first aid kit and materials that may need to be restocked
25. Move and park van
26. Sanitize handles, steering wheel, shifter, control knobs, parking brake, interior handles and switches, and more.
27. Sanitize then place sun visors on windows
28. Lastly, lock the van and sanitize the keys
29. The van is clean and ready to go on and adventure